Friday, May 23, 2008

 

Ròubāotiě 肉包铁

Motorcycle.


(Literally: the meat protects/wraps the steel)





So, I am officially now the only one in my immediate family who chooses tiěbāoròu over ròubāotiě when it come to motorized transportation. The only steel this meat protects is that of my made in China Giant bicycle frame.


This pic is my dad on his bike with Grandma on the back. Mom's bike is peeking out in the background. The sisters have theirs down in Texas. The weather here looks so perfect - Michigan spring. It makes my heart break.


Are you getting your fill of blog posts today? Sorry for the feast or famine model here...

Comments:
Hey Laurel, you'll be back in the states while I'm in Argentina, and someone needs to look after dear Moto for me... =) Maybe you can watch him while I'm away? Maybe just take him for walks every now and then through the hill country...just enough to clean out his fuel injectors...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?