Sunday, September 23, 2007

 

Yi bai 一百

One Hundred.

I just noticed this is post number yi bai. If I were a good blogger, the following would contain some sentimental recollection of the dear reader's favorite posts as ranked by most viewed, most commented, blah blah blah. The requisite tag cloud would be displayed. An earnest reassessment of the original motivation for this project and new inspiration for the future direction must be noted.

I am not a good blogger.

In fact, as you probably notice I haven't written much of anything lately. During this apathetic slump, Laurel has fortunately taken up the slack. I'll keep up the photography and look for some creative ways to keep that interesting for you all.

Sorry, not much of a century post.

Comments:
I had noticed that you've been awol and THANK YOU Laurel for making it worth my while to continue checking this blog daily. :)
(I think I should get the 'most comments' award.)

Anyway, keep up the good work! I am a faithful reader. I even read your NI coworker's blog about the quints just to see how crazy life as a parent really could get. It makes me realize I have nothing to cmplain about with just A at home.
 
Yes, Irene - you definitely get the "most comments" award. Hands down.
 
I do check this blog on a semi-regular basis, and did notice that Laurel was taking over more and more of the posts, so quit slackin!

Mike J.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?